i had a new baby in Nov 2012 My period was long all Nov on Dec 23 It came again, In the month of January my period came about the same dates as the previous month. February came and i didnt get my period the hole month. Im not taking no birth control and or have protected sex. My husband doesnt ejaculate in me, he leaves early before he finishes. Now im thinking maybe he pulled out to late and im maybe preganant. would it be to early to take a test?

jackienkids

Asked by jackienkids at 7:49 PM on Mar. 4, 2013 in Pregnancy

• butterflyblue19

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:55 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• PARAGRAPHS. (ive always wanted to say that)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:57 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 7:58 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Great one PGA! I'm pinning that!!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:21 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• You do know that after you have a baby the bleeding is not considered a period. It is bleeding because you had a baby. It takes up to 6 weeks to stop. Then about a month later you have a real period. Ok You bleed after the baby. then you had 2 periods, Dec and Jan? But no period in Feb? And you never use protection.  You do know you are more fertile after pregnancy right?    Test.

Answer by louise2 at 8:37 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Ok seriously, flag this shit. I was having a snack. I don't need to hear about where your boyfriend ejaculates. Why is there not a character limit in the title, Cafemon?
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:50 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• *husband* whatever.
    JulieJacobKyle

• charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:33 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Make sure it is a week after your cyle should have ended and test. That form of birth control is non effective,
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:52 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Pullout is as effective as doing nothing at all. Sperm is present from the moment of erection, so if one does NOT want to be pregnant MUST use something more than that.

Yes, test. I expect you are indeed pregnant.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:52 AM on Mar. 5, 2013