Could i be pregnant? Bloat or Baby bump.

Okay so i have implanon birth control but ive known of people getting pregnant off of it. Ive been gaining weight for about 3 months now but this month this bump came.. And my back gets to where it hurts and it hurts to sleep on my belly. And ive always slept on it till now. I dont know if this could be bloating or my tummy. But it looks the same from morning to night, doesnt change. PLEASE HELP. My boobs also have been so sore i can barley touch them.. 

meganriley0101

Asked by meganriley0101 at 7:50 PM on Mar. 4, 2013 in Pregnancy

• What did the home pregnancy test say?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:55 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• I'll go with pregnant. You might want to go with a more reliable method of pregnancy testing though.  

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:57 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• It said negative but it wasnt a very strong line. Im just very worried. Ive had a miscarriage once and im just getting my hopes up. Ive did my research and there have been women that have took many at home tests and got negatives but went to doctor and got positive through blood test.
    meganriley0101

Comment by meganriley0101 (original poster) at 7:58 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Since your bloated and gaining wait you could go to the dr and ask for blood work. Or wait a week or two and take another test. I know the waiting is hard, but it's entirely possible to get a false negative early in a pregnancy. With my youngest daughter the test was neg at first and I was six weeks along I believe.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 8:17 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Are you an alcoholic? It looks like your liver is swollen.
    Anonymous

• No i do not drink, and thank you ! Also, ive been experiencing dizziness when i stand up from sitting down or bending down.
    meganriley0101

Comment by meganriley0101 (original poster) at 8:34 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• You can't see her liver. That is by the rib cage, under her shirt. Anonymous! Some times I wounder!!!
    You could just be gaining weight because of the BC the boobs hurting and the bloating could be your period.

Answer by louise2 at 8:41 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• the swelling would concern me. I would be seeking medical attention because pregnant or not you really should be under the care of a physician. It could be something serious.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:53 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Something serious like what?
    meganriley0101

Comment by meganriley0101 (original poster) at 8:56 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• liver failure?
    Anonymous