what should i do

im so stressed out and everyone is making me mad and i want to punch everyone in the face!!!! no one will leave me alone its 'alicia do this' 'alicia do that' 'alicia vacuum this' 'alicia come make a salad' 'alicia go see if the lighter is in your car'
i think i need a vacation.

aliciatron

Asked by aliciatron at 8:49 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• all i hear is mom,mom,mom,mom,mom,mom,mom,mom,mom, so i feel ya
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 9:29 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I want the world to stop so I can get off for a few hours. I don't want to hear "Mommy" for just a few hours and then let me back on. LOL
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:51 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• get a punching bag?? lol,

i guess i would remind them that they do have arms and legs!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:52 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• lol i wish ;p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 8:52 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Maybe a way around that is to get involved in some project around the house so that you aren't available to do these little chores. Say paint the bathroom, or clean out the basement or attic, or sew curtains, or do the mending, or do the laundry, or clean the carpets. Something visible to the people giving orders will see that you are already contributing and they don't need to find you things to do.

Answer by Bmat at 8:54 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Go on strike...I did this weekend for that VERY same attitude from my family. But...my kids are teenagers and they along with Dad can fend for themselves if need be. And they HAD TO yesterday and today : ) II'm better now and ready to start over again tomorrow. I hope it gets better for you : )
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 8:56 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• well IF you live at home (and thats what it sounds like since people are bossing you around) its all apart of helping out around the house :) Maybe go away for a weekend if you need a vacation =) go stay at cheap hotel for a night or two that has a pool and hot tub with a fried or two or three so it wont be expensive!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 8:58 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• i do live at home but i pay rent!!!! thats my contribution :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 9:35 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Take an assertiveness training course. And learn to say, "I'm sorry but I can't do that right now."
    L.A.F.outloud

Answer by L.A.F.outloud at 10:11 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• yea but they probably still expect you to help out... trust me... its better then doing it all 100% on ur own!!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:11 PM on Feb. 15, 2009