Creepy!

So I'm by myself (my girls are actually with their dad for the night) & all of a sudden from my girls empty darkened room I hear "Hi, I'm Alphabet Pal. Wanna' play?" And, I know what creepy toy of theirs it is. I open their door & I see it's antennas glowing red. Ackk!

3libras

Asked by 3libras at 8:58 PM on Mar. 4, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Maybe this is how it all started for the broken toy troll...
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:25 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• LOL! My daughter used to put her Furby and her tamagotchi in the bathroom closet. I'd be in the bathroom with the door closed and hear those damn things!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:04 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• LOL Gotta love "talking toys". :) We have a wooden puzzle that makes animal noises and that darn thing goes off in the middle of the night all the time.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:00 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• LOL...My niece used to have that same thing.

And my son had a talking table that started sounding satanic when the batteries were going dead and would just randomly go off....pretty creepy. I say take the batteries out! LOL
    Mom2Dano

Answer by Mom2Dano at 9:00 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Yea, Creepy!

Answer by louise2 at 9:00 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• CREEPY! I have a ride on car toy in my bedroom that plays music if you open the hood. One night right after my Dad died, I put the kids to bed & was walking in the hall & I heard music in my bedroom. I went in & the car was lit up & playing music. I knew my Dad was there. Then the following night, a musical book on my Sons shelf played music too. I heard it on the baby monitor & I knew my Dad was checking in on him. The toys never made sounds by themselves again :(
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:07 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• DS used to take his to bed with him, fall asleep, then roll over in the middle of the night and set it off again.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:09 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• LOL NP I was going to say the same thing!
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 9:58 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Oh that is creepy!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:59 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• yes, we've had plenty of possessed toys around here. its one of the main reasons i almost always need background noise. when things are eerily quiet, i hear every little thing and it drives me nuts!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:12 PM on Mar. 4, 2013