omgosh!!

i get induced tomorrow at 8pm and im nervous!! only because ill see my baby girl soon!!!!

im not nervous for the labor and stuff .... just to FINALLY meet her!!!
i know i wont get much sleep tonight lol....

what should i do to kill some time! :)

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:58 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How wonderful! My very best wishes to you and your little one. Please post again when you have time and let us know how things are going. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 9:02 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• LOL...on the night before my C-Section (my kids were both breech, 6 years apart), I cleaned like a mad man. I took a bath and shaved. We took some pictures of my belly...and then I hoped I was tired enough to sleep. I was tired, but couldnt sleep. Good luck.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 9:02 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• SLEEP lol seriously. Go lay down RIGHT NOW and DONT GET UP until you need to eat breakfast and lunch and just lay down and RELAX and don't count on being induced tomorrow just guess this week. because they may tell you they are full and not let you come in tomorrow so don't be disappointed but relax and rest AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:03 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• lol yeah i think that is how i will be..im about to clean everything... AGAIN... i already did today LOL and have sex probably LOL and take a bath... relax... idk... im just so excited!! its hitting me!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 9:04 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Have sex!!! lol
    You'll thank me later and so will your DH..
    Anonymous

• they already scheduled me in and everything its a done deal and ive been sleeping all weekend lol i am sick of sleep LOL

MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 9:09 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• ENJOY this alone time with your DH, because you won't get much after your little Princess gets here. Go out to dinner, rent some movies, cuddle. Just enjoy your time with him. And RELAX!
    MyMayBaby_Chloe

Answer by MyMayBaby_Chloe at 9:14 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• so they didn't tell you to call before you come? because mine was the same way we were scheduled for a tuesday night at 8 and we didn't get in til wednesday night! it sucked sooo bad
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:16 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• no i asked too if it was for sure or if it could be later and he said nope there will be no waiting we already have the room reserved for you.... :D
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 9:26 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• awwww well consider yourself lucky!! :) good luck and go rest momma!! you WILL need it
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:26 PM on Feb. 15, 2009