9 weeks pregnant and peeing light pink color help please! worried!

I'm about 9 weeks pregnant almost 10 weeks, and this morning when I went to the bathroom I noticed my pee was light pink (as if I were going to start bleeding) but I did not bleed what so ever, I didn't think much of it because I was half asleep, but every time I've went to the bathroom it's light pink. I haven't had any pains just been throwing up almost the whole day, I asked my mother in law and she doesn't know what it can be, she just told me to call my doctor first thing in the morning, and my mom is saying maybe if what I ate made it that color (i think she just doesn't want me to worry) but of course I'm worried, has this happened to anyone, is it normal, or what can it be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Mar. 4, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Do you have a 24 hour nurse line through your insurance? I'd call it now. Or call the on call doc (your OB must have an overnight call-in number... babies don't keep office hours!) and ask. CALL NOW.

My first thought is urinary tract infection, paired with morning sickness.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:44 AM on Mar. 5, 2013

• I agree with gdiamante- I'd try to call now. I'm guessing UTI, which can be common during pregnancy. Any pain, itching or burning? You can have vomiting from an infection, in addition to morning sickness.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:49 AM on Mar. 5, 2013

• If you're having sex still, it can be a small tare in your uterus. It happened to me, and DS turned out fine. Went to the ER (first pregnancy, scared shitless) had a MRI and the doctor advised us to stop action for 3 weeks, which we did.
    Lindsay4Ambit

Answer by Lindsay4Ambit at 2:39 AM on Mar. 5, 2013

• Agree - call it in. Could be nothing, could be serious. No way to tell except to see a doctor.
    lancet98

Answer by lancet98 at 8:44 AM on Mar. 5, 2013