How Is your kitty Michigan Mom?

Dardenella

Asked by Dardenella at 1:28 AM on Mar. 5, 2013 in Pets

• Ballad...Other vets will not do it cause I will be a new patient.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 11:44 PM on Mar. 5, 2013

• He is still limping pretty bad. I was able to come up with $40 and another local organization here helped me to come up with the rest of the money I need to at least get an X-ray to see what I am dealing with. But when I called my vet, he said they do not take cases like this. I told I know this, but I need an x-ray so I can show the bigger organization called Stamford Animal Rescue what is going on. But he REFUSED to do it. So he referred me to the animal hospital which charge me $38 for office call, and $68 per x-ray and they will take up to 3 x-rays. I do not have the money. Just to get the $40 I had to sell my in-line skates, and my 250 watt amp at the pawn store. Ugh this sucks so bad!!! Its been long enough that I am afraid it has began to heal in the spot where it broke. So when I finally can get him help, they will have to re-break it. And that thought bring tears to my eyes. :(
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:14 AM on Mar. 5, 2013

• "Why won't your vet do it?:OP
    Its their policy. Its kinda sorta like that case in Cali and the nurse who didn't perform CPS cause it was against their policy.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 3:22 AM on Mar. 5, 2013

• I'm so sorry.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:59 AM on Mar. 5, 2013

• What about another vet? That policy sucks!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:40 PM on Mar. 5, 2013

• Do you have a petsmart. They have a banfield. I do not know what they charge for an xray. Why won't your vet do it?
    Dardenella

Comment by Dardenella (original poster) at 2:54 AM on Mar. 5, 2013