If you have a plan for yourself and you tell god that you don't want his plans unless they envolve yours then will he give you the plans you have for yourself

I'm giving things up for it CASUE it's like one of my dreams my biggest one

Dream27

Asked by Dream27 at 4:07 AM on Mar. 5, 2013 in Teens (13-17)

• It's my biggest dream right now and I don't think it will change
    Dream27

Comment by Dream27 (original poster) at 4:08 AM on Mar. 5, 2013

• I hope you achieve whatever your dream is.  I don't think you understand God very much.  Work hard and hopefully you'll accomplish your dreams.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:18 AM on Mar. 5, 2013

• let me guess,you're 16 or 17...
    so what is this plan that you feel He has given you,and how does it differ from your own?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:03 AM on Mar. 5, 2013

• Can he hear my thoughts ?
    Dream27

Comment by Dream27 (original poster) at 7:32 AM on Mar. 5, 2013

• He's God, so yes. I hope whatever plan you have for yourself involves staying in school.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:57 AM on Mar. 5, 2013

• Hopefully your plans are not to drop out of school and have a baby because honey you need all the schooling yu can get and you are too young to have a child.

Now if it's something along the lines of getting on "American Idol" I say good luck.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 8:09 AM on Mar. 5, 2013

• Also will he give me my dream if I ask him and promise to him I won't ask him for anything ever again ? Please answer
    Dream27

Comment by Dream27 (original poster) at 11:36 AM on Mar. 5, 2013

• He's not a genie in a bottle. He doesn't "grant wishes" (heck some would be of the mind that he doesn't even exist). THe most you can do the "god" will grant is ask for guidance. In short sit down, shut up, and think really really hard on if what your "dream" consists of is really a wise decision to be making or should you err on the side of caution and do what you KNOW you're supposed to. (Hint the "answer" is always to work on what you're supposed to while striving to meet your dreams in your free time)
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:13 PM on Mar. 5, 2013

• HUH?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:48 PM on Mar. 5, 2013

• Also will he give me my dream if I ask him and if I promise not to ask him for anything ever again ? Will he be their for me if I ask him for my dream
    Dream27

Comment by Dream27 (original poster) at 1:13 PM on Mar. 5, 2013