Does your Target do this too? Grrrrr...

Ours will have 5-10 employees in one area stocking the shelves all at once. The aisles are completely blocked. You can't even walk down them.
On Saturday,I was trying to get into the feminine hygiene aisle,and 3 employees were stocking that area. Pads and tampons are not something you want to be picking out while the employees stand back to let you in get them....

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 8:30 AM on Mar. 5, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Yes! I hate it. It's impossible to navigate, especially if you have a grocery cart or a wandering kid, plus a service animal. Besides that, they'll all be standing around, probably joking and laughing with each other, and if you manage to get someone's attention to ask where something can be found, none of them will know.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:27 PM on Mar. 5, 2013

• Our Walmart does, but they turn the entire grocery side of the store into an obstacle course, with giant rolling carts blocking everything, and chunks of area roped off to wax the floors. Added bonus if you time it just right, they'll wheel out all those inventory carts and then call everyone in for a staff meeting.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:35 AM on Mar. 5, 2013

• Wal-Mart out here does this.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:34 AM on Mar. 5, 2013

• I've never seen that many employees working on one area in any store. Seems counterproductive.

Answer by missanc at 8:37 AM on Mar. 5, 2013

• Luckily our Walmart stocks between midnight and 5 am

I wish ours waited that long. It seems like they roll those carts out earlier and earlier, just to leave them sit there blocking things.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:41 AM on Mar. 5, 2013

• We don't have a Target close enough to where I can go often, so I've never really noticed that.

I have had moments to where I want to bang employees upside the head at Wal-Mart. They mostly stock at night, but they'll be out in the day too if needed...and they always do it during the "off" times, which is when I shop.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 8:46 AM on Mar. 5, 2013

• Never really noticed before.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:00 AM on Mar. 5, 2013

• I've gone to Walmart at 8 am (my local one is 24 hrs) and the aisle with the laundry detergent was all blocked up. But, I was able to get in there, only to discover that over half of the shelves were empty. And, of course, I went there for laundry detergent. I was pissed. The only problems I've had like that with my Target was when they were remodeling.

3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:18 AM on Mar. 5, 2013

• I am not in Target enough to notice but our grocery stores,and Walmart do that a lot.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 11:35 AM on Mar. 5, 2013

• Its funny they are always young guys in the feminine aisle it cracks me up.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:38 AM on Mar. 5, 2013