Is it ok?

I have been with my boyfriend for two years, i have done everything i can think of not to be the Ball and chain. He has been telling his friends he can't go out because i would get mad at him even though he doesn't want to go out all along because he doesn't feel good he said it was ok because every guy does it. If he would have told the truth then he would have to go, his friend would have talked him into it. do guys really do that blame their girlfriends like this and make his friends think the worst of them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• mine doesnt.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 9:10 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• your guy does, therefore other guys must do it too, I also seen women do this about their husbands, anyway I always find it annoying, I don't do it, I wouldn't want my partner to do it, and I think the person isn't being honest with me when they blame their partners for what they will or will not do.
    Anonymous

• Some do because they don't want to say "no, I don't feel like it."
    My husband had a hard time telling others the truth and just saying no so he'd ALWAYS make excuses and lie...
    I'd tell him to stop or you are going to start telling his friends the truth and that will be embarrassing...
    Anonymous

• My husband does this, and always has. He would never want to hurt anyone's feelings. He would never want to turn any one down, he needs an exuse in place. He prefers to be home with his family and me. He just never wants to say no.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:17 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• seems like he is using you as a scapegoat and not being honest with his boys.
    Boooo! Talk talk talk to him about it. If he gets angery simply say you wont talk to him until he is calm and talk in a respectful manner, then go from there.
    Ihatelaundry

Answer by Ihatelaundry at 9:35 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• My husband doesn't want to go out and he tells the guys he doesn't want to. I've heard him tell them that he would rather just spend time with his wife. So I guess maybe, like everything else, it just takes all kinds. If it bothers you though, that he blames you constantly, I'd talk to him about that.

PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 9:38 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• mone does and i also know a few who do too. its unfair to us ladies, it makes us look like total bitches
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 9:38 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• i tell my husband he can if he wants doesn't bother me at all. he rarely does though
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:39 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• some do bc they don't have the balls to tell the truth

Answer by admckenzie at 10:51 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Just look at the positive, he wants to be with you, who cares about his friends??? He would rather spend his night with you.......What is your issue???
    jennieo622

Answer by jennieo622 at 11:12 PM on Feb. 15, 2009