why do i feel like i don't love or even like my husband?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• Maybe he's not being a partner? Is he helping with the kids, is he doing anything for your marriage like couple things...or are you just coexisting? Sometimes that can happen when you get into a routine of business.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 9:11 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• how come you don't know?
    Anonymous

• Cuz maybe you don't love or like him? Usually those feelings are born out of feeling like you're in the relationship alone. JMO
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 9:20 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Maybe your not spending enough "alone" time with him you should try and just have a day/ night with him to get the love back! hope things work out!
    woobie102

Answer by woobie102 at 9:25 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• DIVORCE??????????
    Anonymous

• I can't answer that for you but I can tell you my answer for me....My husbnad is an alcoholic and it gets in the way of our happiness and has definetely made him a difficult person to love.
    Anonymous

• Everyone deserves happiness and love. You need to figure out why you're in this relationship and if it's the place where you need to be. I'm sorry your hurting. {{HUGS }}
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 9:39 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• maybe you married the wrong person
    Anonymous

• Vows are for better or worse... sounds like you two need to do some work on your relationship and rediscover each other. Better to catch it now, than 10-20 years down the road and find each other total strangers because you grew apart. Make your relationship a priority and start scheduling time together (it doesn't even have to be intimate). Good Luck!
    gwood

Answer by gwood at 10:57 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• go to this website i have been having the same feelings about my hubby and this opened my eyes to what might be going on. I guess it is a really common problem for couples after they have a baby so dont listen to the divorce and negative talk. Good Luck !
    Littlepeanut22

Answer by Littlepeanut22 at 10:58 PM on Feb. 16, 2009