Anyone have a Moses Basket that their baby sleeps in

What kind do you have and where did you get it? Does baby sleep in it instead of a bassinet/crib?

Apr1l

Asked by Apr1l at 9:10 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have a moses basket but didnt' use it much for baby, mostly to hold his stuff near the bed
    Anonymous

• Put it in the bed! It's great! It protects them AND you can put it in your bed!
    Anonymous

• www.toysrus.com has them in many different varieties.

Anonymous

• i had a preemie and I loved my moses basket. we travel a lot and it was really good for that. I got mine at a little shop in pigeon forge, Tn but you can find them online.
    nudge08

Answer by nudge08 at 9:34 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• We used one for 4 months. We loved it. I just bought one at craft store and bought some padding at the craft store and then made a sheet. Voila we had one that cost us 25 bucks. Way cheaper than buying one already put together.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:48 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I have one. I bought if off Targets web site. It's so cute. It doesn't take up room at all. The only thing is I wouldn't carry it around by the handles with the baby in it. I've seen people do that, I didn't feel comfortable with it. My little one loved sleeping in it though. She slept in it for about a month and a half.
    Anonymous