3 days late, cramps sore breast, tired, could i be pregnant?

me and my bf had unprotected sex 2/23/13 he pulled out but wentback in severa times and said he never came inside. im never late, and I'm 3 days late, was supposed to get it 4/1/13 & never did. im exhausted by 830 everynight, i feel crampy on and off for the 0ast week my breast are sore i get headaches. i don't know if im stressing over it because last night i did hpt and negative. any help? it's my firs t time with all this. I'm not on bc.

pink2907

Asked by pink2907 at 10:33 AM on Mar. 5, 2013 in Pregnancy

• did you mean...was supposed to get it 4/1 3/1 ?

pullingout not birth control, and going back in! might as well not pulled out at all

buy another pee stick and take it in a few days

i am guessing pregnant
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:49 AM on Mar. 5, 2013

• 1+1=3 when you don't use proper protection
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:51 AM on Mar. 5, 2013

• let's see...he "pulled out but went back in several times"?
    and
    you are not on birth control

definitely a possibility. You will have to wait a little longer and test again...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:13 AM on Mar. 5, 2013

• Wait a few more days and take another test. You could be pregnant, or you could be about to get your period and delaying it by stressing over it.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:55 AM on Mar. 5, 2013

• I agree. Wait a couple days and test first thing in the morning. It's possible.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:09 PM on Mar. 5, 2013

• I'm going to wait until the weekend and test again, it seems so far away though!!
    pink2907

Comment by pink2907 (original poster) at 12:27 PM on Mar. 5, 2013

• I would wait a day or two and test first thing in the morning. But its highly possible, because the pull out method is not a form of birthcontrol & even Birthcontrol is not 100% so yes you could be pregnant.
    MommyTalk2013

Answer by MommyTalk2013 at 3:28 AM on Mar. 6, 2013