would you offer your guest or friend your good shampoo's, conditioners, and body washes?

when they take baths and showers?

or would you rather them use the "other stuff" before you upgraded to the brand name stuff?

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 9:28 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ah sure.... and if they took it, I'd bill 'em... LOL j/k yeah, I leave the good stuff out. I'm generous like that... if you're sleeping on my guest bed I'd like to know you smell nice and not like LYE soap or something cheesy.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 10:37 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I would let then use whatever I have available, but usually when someone stays with us they bring their own.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:44 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I take my own when I stay at my cousins but it looks like she leaves her usual stuff in the shower when we visit. Then again we are very close and have no issues about stuff we or they can use.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 9:53 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• are you that greedy that you wouldnt?
    Anonymous

• I actually leave out the best stuff and put my rinkydink off-brand crap far away, in another room, in the back of a closet, behind a false front, so no one can find it.
    Kimeley

Answer by Kimeley at 10:08 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• lol this is funny, my good good stuff is expensive so no i dont let them use it.... i have things just for guests... but its still good stuff
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:13 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I don't really buy the "good" stuff so I could really care less. The stuff I buy is GOOD enough for me, I use Pantene shampoo and conditioner and whatever smelly good body wash I can find that's reasonably priced, and some olay bar soap. That's about it! lol....so if my guests wanna uses it...have at it! I'm too cheap to spend a crap load on beauty supplies ;)
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 10:21 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• How would you want to be treated at their house? If you're going to offer to have someone as your guest, do it wholeheartedly and treat them well! It's not like they're going to use up a whole bottle, and really, most people bring their own, anyway. But anything you give away comes back to you many times over, so... Can't you just imagine that if you offer people the best you have, you'll get the best from them in return?
    Junecleo

Answer by Junecleo at 11:01 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Usually, my guests bring their own. If not, they are welcome to use whatever we have in there, regardless of whether it's considered "good stuff" or not.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 11:02 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Usually any guests are family or very close and they are welcome to anything. Mi casa es su casa.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:15 PM on Feb. 15, 2009