What was your dopey move of the day?

My DH picked up hair color for me last night. He bought the wrong one. Whatever. So this morning I decided to do the color. I was unfamiliar with this brand & was distracted by my one year old running around in & out of the bathroom. So I mixed it, put it all in my hair & was so happy I nearly accomplished a task while my Daughter was not yet napping! So I was looking in the mirror & set the timer for 25 minutes when I thought to myself, why is there no color in this cream & it's not changing at all. So I decided to clean up & lifted the directions & there was the color tube! Grrrrr.... So I jumped in the shower to remove what I had in my hair & now it's bleached out light brown & gray! AHHHHHH.... I'll go to the drug store tonight & recolor when everyone is asleep. That's what I get for attempting something when baby is awake!

So have you had a dopey moment yet today?

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 1:51 PM on Mar. 5, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• pics???????/ LOL, way to go!!!

I am always doing something stupid.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:02 PM on Mar. 5, 2013

• OOPS! Glad you can fix it.

Don't know if it counts, but I didn't set the water tank down right on my coffeemaker, so instead of a nice hot cup of coffee, I got a flood all over my stove and counter. Gave me a good motivation to clean, I guess.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:01 PM on Mar. 5, 2013

• My move was putting all the ingredients into the crock pot, turning it on, BUT forgetting to plug it in. OOPS!! At least I only lost a couple hours so it should be fine for dinner since I could still start it on high.
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 2:31 PM on Mar. 5, 2013

• nothing...YET

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:43 PM on Mar. 5, 2013

• Haven't done one yet, but it's coming! I have so much on my mind today I know I'll screw something up!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:45 PM on Mar. 5, 2013

• Yea, it's a new color called BOZO! I'm waiting for DH to get home so I can run to the Drug Store. My Son came home with a Cat In The Hat "hat". I'll wear that since it will match my hair. :P
    ILovemyPaulie

Comment by ILovemyPaulie (original poster) at 5:10 PM on Mar. 5, 2013