• In the Spotlight:

This guy and I were Dating..**EDITED** **EDITED AGAIN!!**

and we had a bad breakup-found out he was married , I sent his mother a Facebook message to please have her son leave me alone ( I didn't have her number as we were only together 3 months) that he's harrassing me. Things have been quiet for 2 weeks. I have his number blocked. Today 4 messages from a *private* number from HIM That he got promoted, asked how my child's health problems were coming along and how he bought a new fourwheeler. I ignored his texts. Why on earth if you BLOCK someone from your life, would they go out of there way to contact you? IT's been 2 weeks! Side note-we were very involved in each others lifes, said I love you's but love doesn't always mean stay in a unhealthy relationship!!

I told his mother because Christmas Day she invited us to her house for dinner, and she told me that she feared her son around animals that he's too rough. So there, THAT is why I told his mother via a message (left a papertrail) God forbid this pyscho ever did anything to me, he's not stable. His mother knows he's nuts.

**Update: Today I wake up to a friend request from him on Facebook! We were never on each other's Facebook when we were dating. What is up with this guy?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Mar. 5, 2013 in Relationships

• Poetry. Complete poetry.
    Anonymous

• Tell him if he keeps trying to contact you that you will tell his wife.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:13 PM on Mar. 5, 2013

• told his mom...lol how old are you
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:15 PM on Mar. 5, 2013

• Just keep ignoring him. he will eventually grow away.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 3:15 PM on Mar. 5, 2013

• Tell his wife. His mother probably doesn't care and she'll always be on his side. Saying I love you after 3 months? Wow, just wow. Sounds like you have a stage 5 clinger.
    Anonymous

• tell the wife
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 3:19 PM on Mar. 5, 2013

• I am sorry for you and your child too. Sounds like you both liked him a lot. Its disappointing when we find out someone has deliberatly deceived us. I give you props for breaking it off! He is still pursuing you because hes knows how much you cared for him and thinks he still has a chance with you. Don't give in, for you  and your child's sake. HES NOT WORTH IT ! If he continues yes tell his wife OR get a restraining order.  Good luck to you

dmr73059

Answer by dmr73059 at 3:26 PM on Mar. 5, 2013

• Why did you drag his mother into it?

I would just tell him very bluntly that he needs to leave you alone. Tell him if he continues to harass you, your next step will be to get a restraining order - which will mean his wife will find out.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 3:27 PM on Mar. 5, 2013

• I had to get a restraining order once. That seemed to do the trick.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 3:27 PM on Mar. 5, 2013

• if he is unstable then get a damn restraining order and never reply to his messages
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 3:39 PM on Mar. 5, 2013