What would you do if you thought your husband was gay or Bi? adult content

If you found your husband looking at gay porn, talks about getting you a strap on to use on him, talks about makeup and even has been looking up the conversion of mens sizes to womens. When you ask him about it all he says he is not he just likes this stuff.

How would you handle that and what would you do? If you choose to stay and be supportive even though you was uncomfortable with it all how did you go about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Mar. 5, 2013 in Relationships

• I don't think I would be able to stay, but I'd like to think I'd be supportive in encouraging him to be true to himself.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 3:30 PM on Mar. 5, 2013

• I would stay but make it clear that I'd be getting dicked down by someone else.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 3:36 PM on Mar. 5, 2013

• I'll be supportive but I wouldn't stay in the relationship
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 3:36 PM on Mar. 5, 2013

• I would leave and be supportive from a far.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:41 PM on Mar. 5, 2013

• If my dh was gay, he'd probably turn out to be my gay best friend. But he wouldn't be my husband any longer...
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 3:44 PM on Mar. 5, 2013

• I guess we would go shopping together for new boyfriends
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:45 PM on Mar. 5, 2013

• Wow, what a pickle! I'd probably stick around and see what happened, at least for a little while. Just to find out hw deep the rabbit hole really was. It would be to bad to end a relationship over something that turned out to be a passing curiosity, but if he found he really was gay, then breaking up would be the best thing for him so he could be true to how he rtruly felt.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:00 PM on Mar. 5, 2013

• Get into some couples counselling and see where it goes.

Btw, cross dressing does not automatically = being gay.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 4:11 PM on Mar. 5, 2013

• He has talked about more then this. He has even talked about giving a bj and thinking of being with a guy.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:05 PM on Mar. 5, 2013

• See if he will go to a marriage counselor. I'm sure it is just a curiosity though that he would never act out.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 5:21 PM on Mar. 5, 2013