Desperate housewives

Ok so I recently got cable again and started to catch up on desperate housewives.Ummm did they skip five years? The last one I remember watching is when susan and mike were in the hospital and he agreed to go to counceling for his drug problem and she was pregnant. So did they skip a couple years?

JonahsMom1107

Asked by JonahsMom1107 at 9:36 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Entertainment

• yea...you should catch up those episodes were good
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 9:37 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• why did they skip five years????
    JonahsMom1107

Answer by JonahsMom1107 at 9:43 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I went on the website and watched what they had on there but I still dont know the reason behind the skip
    JonahsMom1107

Answer by JonahsMom1107 at 9:47 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• wait what skipped? i whatch that show everyday its on lifetime..religiously..lol. mike gets help for his drug problem and susan has the baby..everything works out in the end..well untill a few years later when htye split but whatever..do what i am doing..start buying them season to season and just re-whatch them!
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 11:32 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• yes they skiped like 3 year or 5 i cant remeber. but its good you just have to watch and see. but i will say right now susan is ticking me off shes being a jerk.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:06 AM on Feb. 16, 2009