How did you celebrate Valentine's Day?

We had little cards for the kids but nothing fancy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Holidays

• I sat on my butt all day waiting for SO to come home from work and then sat on my butt some more when he decided he wanted to go to sleep after he got home instead of spending the rest of the day with me
    Anonymous

• My husband got stinking drunk and passed out. I spent it alone : (
    Anonymous

• My hubby and I took our sportbikes out and broke the law! Woot! One of the best V-days ever!
    Ihatelaundry

Answer by Ihatelaundry at 9:47 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• We gave the kids a few little presents, just some bubble bath, M&Ms and new snack bowls. After they went to bed we had a nice dinner together and then just sat and relaxed. It was a nice evening!
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 9:49 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• We got our son a big stuffed monkey holding hearts, candy and a little toy motorcycle. We dropped him off at his grandmothers for the day and spent the whole day jeep riding. (His part of the day).We came home that evening got dressed and he took me out to a really nice resturaunt for dinner. (My part). It was romantic, he ordered for me, noone has ever done that and of course he asked me what I wanted first. I had steak and lobster tail. We also exchanged gifts earlier that day. It was a great day!!!!!
    Mommy0425

Answer by Mommy0425 at 10:09 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• We had decided not to do the Valentine's scene so we just had Sex. Good ole great sex... hehehe I musta done it right... he gave me candy and flowers today!
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:36 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• played quarters with my dh and friends (another married couple) got flipping hammered on jim bean and passed out drunk lol
    stef1976

Answer by stef1976 at 11:32 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• My bf & I are living in different states right now (because of work). I woke up to a voicemail from him telling me not to wait around for a delivery because he didn't send anything. And yes....I sent him a gift & a card and all I asked for from him is a card. I still haven't called him back.
    KathyP364

Answer by KathyP364 at 2:25 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• My boyfriend asked me to marry him by using his kids. He has 2 from previous marriage and we have one together. All 3 wore shirts with the words "Trisha will you marry our daddy?"...each one had different words on it. And mama's little stinka man was carrying the ring. I was not expected it and my fiance fixed us steaks, baked potatoe and salad. And for dessert he made crock pot cake a butter pecan cake with cherry filling at the bottom. I was speechless and the boys was all over the place. they acted like they was getting married. They dance for a couple hours.
    MarqsMom

Answer by MarqsMom at 9:09 PM on Feb. 21, 2009