Why do some females think their relationship problems of any kind is solved just by having sex?

Sex does not consist of love by itself. I see most females who are arguing one minute with their boyfriend/girlfriend and having sex the next minute and the problems be forgotten...it happens all the time wonder know how I know this? of couse there are females who post their bizness on Facebook. why should you have sex every time something is wrong? basically you are using the person you love for sex correct? do anyone get what I'm saying I hope someone out there do...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on Mar. 5, 2013 in Relationships

• i know in my previous marriage, sex solved a lot of our problems, but it also created a lot when we weren't having it, considering the fact that our relationship was only based on sex. when we were having it, we felt connected, close and intimate. when we weren't having it, we argued a lot.

i guess it depends on the dynamic of the relationship.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:45 PM on Mar. 5, 2013

• Well, first of all, I'd say there are a lot of men out there who do the same thing. I don't know, maybe they want to forget about their relationship troubles for a while. I could never do it myself; if I get into an argument with my SO, the last thing on the planet I want to do afterward is have sex.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:46 PM on Mar. 5, 2013

• guess some people want sex when they are mad. i don't.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:46 PM on Mar. 5, 2013

• Because sometimes its easier to bump uglies and have angry sex then to right away solve the problem. Using your partner for sex? This is a relationship not all problems get solved the same way. Sometimes sex breaks the tension for some and for others makes the problem worse. It just depends on how its being perceived by both parties.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:48 PM on Mar. 5, 2013

• yes but that is the total points GUYS LOVE SEX so why cant some females be a woman about their problems instead of running to sex you only lose respect from the guy but he aint gonna tell you that until he leaves you out the blue...he gone figure u dont want his love all u want is sex
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:48 PM on Mar. 5, 2013

• why would he think that when he is doing the exact same thing?
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:50 PM on Mar. 5, 2013

• this one girl on my facebook the girl the guy is totally making it known he is using her and knowing that she is at a young age to be ranned over like roadkill its easy for others to see but not her until its too late...i really wanted to know why do many females think sex will solve their problems everytime you just making a bed to lay in if you love sex like that...play wifey all you want..but if thats the case you setting yourself up for failure..i can understand if you are married or engaged but cmon every time u have a problems smh
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:50 PM on Mar. 5, 2013

• @tnm lol guys tend to wanna have sex more than women you should have some type of respect for yourself enough to not overdue and be a woman about it and solve it another way you lose total respect like that and your relationship end up pointless...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:51 PM on Mar. 5, 2013

• so it is only the job of the woman to maintain a level of respect? guys shouldnt respect themselves?
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:54 PM on Mar. 5, 2013

• ok thats why u shud deny the sex request when he try to come on to you everytime yall fight...if he cheat on you and u forgive him will u have sex afterwards all because he came onto you first and its another one of yall problems? thats a certain level of respect a woman has to show for herself a guy cant just continue to get sex let him see other things about you thats interesting instead of accepting his invitation to have sex everytime its a problem to me its like you just want sex
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:57 PM on Mar. 5, 2013