Did you?

Go to prom?
how was it?

*I never went

charlotsomtimes

Asked by charlotsomtimes at 11:28 PM on Mar. 5, 2013 in Just for Fun

• never went
    AnonNdrag

Answer by AnonNdrag at 11:35 PM on Mar. 5, 2013

• Went to my sister's prom my Jr year cause I was dating one of the guys in her group. Had an absolute blast. Skipped out early on my prom to hang out with friends. I also went to a friend's prom at another school. That one was better than mine.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:45 PM on Mar. 5, 2013

• I got stood up.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:31 PM on Mar. 5, 2013

• I went to my junior prom. It was pretty boring. I didn't go to prom my senior year because I was already in love with my future husband, who was too old for high school stuff.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:32 PM on Mar. 5, 2013

• I never went to the prom.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:00 AM on Mar. 6, 2013

• i went my junior year with a senior i was sorta dating. i went my senior year with a good guy friend & a group of choir friends.my boyfriend was one week too old to get in. it turned out to be a good thing cause he woulda ruined the night (as he ruined pretty much everything...)
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:10 AM on Mar. 6, 2013

• I went to my prom and my now ex 's prom. Both were boring
    musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 12:39 AM on Mar. 6, 2013

• No, I didn't go to mine because I had already graduated early months before that and i disnt feel like going back. I didn't go to my husband's prom because we had already been married like 8 months by then and it would have been weird and pointless. We had gone to homecoming a few weeks after we were married, and that was a little weird.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:03 AM on Mar. 6, 2013

• Didn't. Not disnt. See, this is why I hardly ever post from my phone.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:05 AM on Mar. 6, 2013

• Yeah. Eh. My friend begged me to go cuz she needed one more couple to pitch in on the limo. I got yelled at by the vice principal for sitting on my boyfriend's lap and my psychotic math teacher stood by the DJ the entire night and made him cut any song she felt was even slightly inappropriate.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 1:13 AM on Mar. 6, 2013