Men can only accomplish one thing

Why do moms have time to do house hold or important things but men are always too busy or cant find the time

shames85

Asked by shames85 at 9:50 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• My husband had plenty of time to get things done yesterday and he chose not to. That is even more irritating. I was gone for almost 5 hours, (cleaning houses, grocery store and a few errands) and after it all, I came home and NOTHING was done. The house was worse than when I left...I was really disappointed.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 9:52 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• My boyfriend gets lots of things done. More than me! I don't know what you are talking about.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 10:01 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• because boys are stupid and like big boobs
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:02 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• my husband is amazing. If I leave the house and he is home- it is generally close to spotless when I get back.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 10:30 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• ZaTa ever thought of renting that man out... you could make a fortune pimping his cleaning habit... LOL
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 10:39 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• my bf works 12 hour shifts at work and comes home to help me out. and thre are days when he doesnt, but i can understand that b/c he works. i am a stay at home mom, i do not expect him to do anything much around here. heworks hard to pay the bills as i usually sit here .. so i have to give him credit for the days he doe not lift a finger.
    annes1

Answer by annes1 at 10:44 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• my husband will cook dinner help with chores but when it come to putting his laundry away after i washed it it sits in our living room for days. so i can't complain to him but to you guys i can. i wish he did more. he probably wishes that about me. oh well no one is perfect. especially men.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:48 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Not sure that going out working to pay the bills every day constitutes something un-important!
    Anonymous

• some men just do't like cleaning..me personally as a SAHM i told me husband not to pick up the broom. its my job. if he cleans then there is nouthing for me to do.lol. but when i was pregante my house was very clean. now hes overseas and he has even exspressed how he wants to help me out more around the house and i have flat out said no. going to work and financially taking care of me and the kids, not to mention fighting for our country is enouph to handle anyways-
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 11:17 PM on Feb. 15, 2009