Allergies?? adult content

so for the past few weeks i have been having random bouts of uncontrollable sneezing... ill sneeze like 5 times in a row on and off all morning! and i feel like (tmi) i have mucus in the back of my throat that wont go away no matter what i do. slight cough also but it doesnt hurt in the chest or anything. i also noticed a bit of dried blood coming out when i sneeze too hard, and some blood tinged mucus on the tissues. the weather here is effin crazy.... a few days with a high of only 50 and then a few days with highs of 80! we already have pollen here, and it is affecting my 6 year old dd as well who has to take claritin because her eyes itch so bad. is it possible that im experiencing allergies as well? now that im back inside i feel fine for the most part.

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 8:28 AM on Mar. 6, 2013 in Health

• It could be. I'm allergic to pollen myself, and in FL like you, so I know all about the crazy weather. I've been pretty much the same as you, minus the hints of blood. Have you tried taking any Claritin or Zyrtec for what you're doing? It might help. You could also try some saline spray in your nose - that might help moisten your nostrils up, which could eliminate that blood if it's from dryness.

Other than that, all I can say is I'll share my box of tissues with you. lol
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 9:15 AM on Mar. 6, 2013

• Try an OTC pill first, then if need be see your doctor. Generics are fantastic (wal mart brand) and way cheaper!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:12 PM on Mar. 6, 2013

• Could be. Also, if the air is dry where you live, that could cause those symptoms, too. I swear by alfalfa tablets, which you can get at any pharmacy.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:47 PM on Mar. 6, 2013