Jumparoo?

Want is a good age to start a jumparoo bouncy chair thing? I didn't use them with my first 2 but my newest baby is using her legs a lot for her age and I just wanted to see if anyone had any personal opinions of them.

swaney06

Asked by swaney06 at 9:20 AM on Mar. 6, 2013 in Babies (0-12 months)

• When they can sit unassisted

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:22 AM on Mar. 6, 2013

• Their fun! My youngest didn't care for hers much but I liked it
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 9:24 AM on Mar. 6, 2013

• Around 10 months. We had one & my Son hated it. I sold it but I bet my Daughter would like it now. Every kid is different. If the baby likes to pop up & down then they will love it! We called it the pooparoo since that's all my Son did when we put him in it! LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:02 AM on Mar. 6, 2013

• I wish they had been around with my oldest. He only had an exersaucer. My youngest had a jumparoo, and he LOVED that thing!! I remember him bouncing like crazy all through Thanksgiving dinner, and he was born June 29. So, five months old when he was totally comfortable bouncing in it, and he had been trying it out for a while about a month and a half before that.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:02 AM on Mar. 6, 2013

• From what I understood, for when their feet are able to touch the floor at the lowest setting.  DD got hers at 10 months and LOVED it! 

AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 12:15 PM on Mar. 6, 2013

• My baby loved hers from about nine or ten months till she started walking. Once she was mobile on her feet, she wanted nothing more to do with the bouncy chair. I thought the thing was overpriced, given the short time I used it. If I had it to do over again, I would have skipped it or gotten one from a thrift store.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:36 PM on Mar. 6, 2013