Am I being judgmental?

We joined Daisy scouts this year. The troops leader is an 18 year old that dropped out of school two years ago, unmarried with 3 kids ( all different fathers). She's unemployed and on welfare.

Smh...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Mar. 6, 2013 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I would be judgemental too. I would want a leader for my girls to look up to with a good work ethic. And 3 kids at 18? I'm sorry but thats ridiculous.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Mar. 6, 2013

• and how do you know this?
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:08 AM on Mar. 6, 2013

• So her 3 year old is in Daisy's? I thought Daisies were Kinder and first graders. Your math doesn't work.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:28 AM on Mar. 6, 2013

• Yes. As long as she's being responsible and doing what she is supposed to do with the kids why is it your business what happens in her home life?
    sunshineemommy

Answer by sunshineemommy at 9:58 AM on Mar. 6, 2013

• Yes, you are being judgemental. She is also a VOLUNTEER. If you don't want to be a part of her group, then volunteer to start a troop of your own. I'm guessing she has kids that also participate? Is she their step mother, or did she have her child when she was 13?

Either way, she isn't getting paid.  If she is responsible and fulfills her duties as troop leader, perhaps a thank you is in order instead.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:14 AM on Mar. 6, 2013

• I'm not buying it. I think you're just sticking your nose up because you think you're better then her.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:32 AM on Mar. 6, 2013

• Of course you are. The fact that you have to ask and are shaking your head over it means you know it too.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 10:34 AM on Mar. 6, 2013

• So her 3 year old is in Daisy's?

^^This
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 10:39 AM on Mar. 6, 2013

• Not a role model I would want for my kids

Answer by missanc at 10:09 AM on Mar. 6, 2013

• If she's a good leader why do you care? Get over yourself , you are being judgemental?
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 10:58 AM on Mar. 6, 2013