Who wants to play, "what's wrong with my kid"?

Symptoms.....
puking at least once daily (usually in the morning).
Headaches that come and go (centered around frontal lobe and radiating backwards. (occasional neck hurting)
Occasional ringing in ears and nausea
Low grade fever that hasn't exceeded 101.8

No cough, no runny nose. Doctor has been seen and she has been tested for Strep (came back negative) UTI (came back negative) and Ears, throat and nose are CLEAR with no sign of infection

P.S. The weather has been rather odd this week changing from cold and overcast to sunny and warm and now to snowing. Seeing as there is a family history my bet is on Migraines which are causing the nausea and vomiting. Especially with the extreme differences in weather and changes in barometric pressure.

And GO

KristiS11384

Asked by KristiS11384 at 3:05 PM on Mar. 6, 2013 in Health

• I think a mild case of the flu.

I hope he gets better! The headache could be caused by the fevers. I get headaches when I get a fever.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 3:07 PM on Mar. 6, 2013

• I say migraines, we are taking 4 yr old to neuro at Childrens next week for headaches :(
    hope your daighter feels better and you get a DX with treatment for her
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 3:12 PM on Mar. 6, 2013

• Sounds miserable, poor kid. I hope it isn't migraines, but that would be my first guess.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:24 PM on Mar. 6, 2013

• what your calling nausea sounds like dizziness to me- you know there isnt a real test for inner ear bacterial infection or treatment for the matter.
    When I had it doctor put it off to allergies and had me take zyrtec. with the weather changes, wet then dry causing mold to grow and then spread maybe an antihistamine could help dry her out.
    if it is the inner ear dizzy would explain nausea, low fever, feeling worse at night (laying down) and head/ neck pain (pressure).

How my doctor confirmed. had me close my eyes, put my hands out in front of me, shoulder height and then gently pushed me backwards. i almost toppled over because my balance was so jacked up.

feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 4:22 PM on Mar. 6, 2013

• Age?? How long has it been going on? :(
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:10 PM on Mar. 6, 2013

• For how long?
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:10 PM on Mar. 6, 2013

• Mild flu. Hope she feels better soon.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:29 PM on Mar. 6, 2013

• Poor baby, IDK what's wrong. But, I hope she feels better soon.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 3:33 PM on Mar. 6, 2013

• How old?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 4:31 PM on Mar. 6, 2013

• I'm a hypochondriac of sorts so the first thing to pop in my head was meningitis. I really have no idea, but if migrains were a problem for you then I suppose that could be what she is experiencing as well. Do people usually get fever with that?
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:47 PM on Mar. 6, 2013