Another month

Hey I am trying to have another baby, and haven't been so successful thus far. I wanted to know if anyone has any baby making tips... I'm currently on my "friend" it started last night..so 14 days after yesterday is the 18th for when I will starting ovulating... How often should I do the dew? Every day or every other day? i brought a Basal Thermometer as well.... I'm trying everything this month. Any suggestions? I wanna come back next month and tell you guys we DID IT (we meaning u guys from your tips) :-)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Mar. 6, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• If you're too focused on the destination, you forget to enjoy the journey....

PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:41 PM on Mar. 6, 2013

• You can use ovulation predictors. Be sure you know how long your cycles are and when you're ovulating. Charting my temperature was useless for me because I was always all over the place. You can pick up the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility to pin down exactly when you ovulate.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:40 PM on Mar. 6, 2013

• I was told having sex every other day was the best, when timed right.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:47 PM on Mar. 6, 2013