I get so dizzy, sleepy, lethargic after eating? What is wrong with me? Plz help

I've been dealing with it for years and it drives me crazy!! I just lost my health ins(due to job loss)so I can't go to dr. It is especially bad if I eat carbs.Does anybody know why/ what this is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Health

• I want to know this one to because I have this problem ever since I had my second baby. Sorry I am not no help though
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:28 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I've had two babies also and it started after the second!
    Anonymous

• It sounds like you should get your sugar checked out for diabetes. You should be able to find free diabetes testing somewhere in your area. If not in your neighborhood,check a clinic in a less fortunate neighborhood near you.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 11:12 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I have this problem as well and I just had blood work done last week and will be getting my results on Thursday.....I will post whatever the doctor says the problem is...kk...I live in Canada so I can find this out for you..
    Hope this will help
    terbear550

Answer by terbear550 at 12:23 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I agree, get your blood sugar checked. Maybe look up the rest of the symptoms of diabetes and see if they sound familiar to you. If this lethargy is all during the day and just gets worse after you eat, you could have a sleeping disorder. Good luck!
    AlleyK

Answer by AlleyK at 8:57 PM on Feb. 16, 2009