Ooooh my goshness........

I can NOT stop passing gas!!! It's driving me NUTS!!!! Thank GOD I don't have a boyfriend cuz if I did, he'd leave m anyway. It's really gross lol. I tried to poo but can't. I don't know what I'm eating or doing to make it THIS BAD!! Helllp!!!! What can I do to make it stop!!!! lmao! Seriously!!!!
Oh...and I'm 41 weeks preggers....

mamakat21

Asked by mamakat21 at 10:27 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL...you are not alone. I'm lactose intolerant. Milk is in just about everything. If you can, go to the doc and asked to be checked. Do you notice that it gets worse after you eat certain things?

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 10:31 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• No, not that I've noticed. Then again I can be pretty aloof at times lol,. It's really bad though and it's stinkin me out man! haha! It seems ANYTHING I eat makes me do this lately. Maybe it's cuz I'm preggers, idk. It's just really annoying.
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 10:36 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• let it go girlfriend. ur about to have a baby!!!! hahahahhahaha i thinkits funny.
    i dont know what u could do to get rid of it.. make some fun out of it. is there anyone in the house? if so.. walk past them and just let it rip... and keep walking. thats what id do.
    Anonymous

• lmao! yes I'm staying with my aunt and her boyfriend t the moment. And eeewwww...lol....I would never do that! I AM a lady you know hahaha! It IS funny though, but I'm tired of smelling it. TRUST ME! You would be too if your were sitting right next to me! lol
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 10:43 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• My dog is going through the same thing. Earlier, I actually had to get up and walk across the room and make sure she hadn't taken a dump on the floor. PU!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:53 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• My 3 year old German Shepherd has gas so bad sometimes, that everyone has to leave the room. He is on all organic food, etc. I don't know what the deal is, but OMG he can clear a room!
    loflingirl

Answer by loflingirl at 10:59 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• lol... ur prego... get used to it... :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:08 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• All I can do is LMAO when I read this. Thanks ladies I needed that laugh.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:08 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• hehehe farts! gotta love the prego farts! i had them bad too, but it wasn't from anything specific. my doc told me it had to do w/ the baby pushing down on my intestines. just get a clothespin so you can handle the smell haha

also, your title "oh my goshness" is SUPER cute...goshness :D
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:13 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• OMG 41 weeks you poor poor woman! Im right there with ya my poooor hubby has to put up with my stinkiness! At this point water gives me gas/heartburn I think baby is just in there playing jumprope with my intestines! I am 37 weeks and sooo over it I can't imagine how you feel a week overdue!!!!!!
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 11:18 PM on Feb. 15, 2009