You need a license to drive a car who thinks you need a license to have a child?

CloverE

Asked by CloverE at 10:33 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've thought it for years. Birth control in the water or in the atmosphere (everyone's gotta breathe). You get the antidote upon passing the licensing exam.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:27 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• it would be hard to enforce.... in theory yeah i suppose
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:34 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• There are people and stories on the news that would make you think it was a good idea huh? LMAO that would be funny..... I'd like to apply to get pregnant, please.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 10:34 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• they would never be able to enforce this... its unreal and not reality.
    Anonymous

• that would make this world alot better. lol but NOT gonna happen
    youngandafraid

Answer by youngandafraid at 10:37 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I agree that there should be but in reality it wouldn't work. Yes I would like to apply to get a pregnant please. LOL
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:37 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• No...but I do think there should be a CAP on how many children you can have. No amount of classes, training, or licensing can prepare you for motherhood. It's just something you have to experience and learn as you go. But yes....children should be limited according to your income.
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 10:41 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• They would have to drug the water everywhere and put stuff in our food that prevented us from getting pregnant and just give us an antidote when we applied and got approved to get pregnant. But yeah just a theory and I don't know if they would have let me have kids because being pregnant and having a baby is what really made me ready... But yeah I get the theory behind it and I agree. I would have been upset if I had to apply and got denied but they should send you home with a list of things to do in order to be able to even apply again to make you eligible. Like taking classes and stuff. Free classes like the jet program for unemployed people on assistance.
    desireemiote

Answer by desireemiote at 10:42 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Wow, I think people should be able to have control over their own organs. I do think there should be a limit on how many children each family can have. As much as I hate the idea, the reality is that this world is so overpopulated and it's not getting any better. Especially with people having tons of kids, who go on to have kids. It will never happen though. Eventually, this whole world will be cemented over and the animals will all be extinctint except family pets and zoos.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:43 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• You know, after reading some responses to questions on CM tonight I'm half tempted to say that's a great idea.

Anonymous