All mothers! :) what is a great way for a man to make up to you?? any ideas?? adult content

my son is going to be with my mom. my boyfriend (was fiance) i been with had to be in a relationship with someone else to realize his wrong (how stupid)he suffered big time. but im not responding back or anyhting he said in text messages im barely even picking up my phone...he said he willing to make anything work by doing anything. im being mean to him therefore he dont know that i probably will let him make it up. i felt like he already done everything and anything to her...he said he wanna (eat me out) and have wild sex...but that was a big fuck up what is a great way for a man to make this up to you? im coming to other mom's first for opinions. im willingly to take him back but you gotta make me feel special than ever lol im playing hard to get it...work comes with it...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Mar. 7, 2013 in Relationships

• flowers,cars, nice dinner pampering you
    JustMommy513

Answer by JustMommy513 at 12:48 AM on Mar. 9, 2013