All mothers! :) what is a great way for a man to make up to you?? any ideas?? adult content

my son is going to be with my mom. my boyfriend (was fiance) i been with had to be in a relationship with someone else to realize his wrong (how stupid)he suffered big time. but im not responding back or anyhting he said in text messages im barely even picking up my phone...he said he willing to make anything work by doing anything. im being mean to him therefore he dont know that i probably will let him make it up. i felt like he already done everything and anything to her...he said he wanna (eat me out) and have wild sex...but that was a big fuck up what is a great way for a man to make this up to you? im coming to other mom's first for opinions. im willingly to take him back but you gotta make me feel special than ever lol im playing hard to get it...work comes with it...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Mar. 7, 2013 in Relationships

• he even said to me he will prove everything he saying to me to prove it is true...he sworn on our son heart he didnt eat her out
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:26 PM on Mar. 7, 2013

• Lame. I don't play bullshit games.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:26 PM on Mar. 7, 2013

• Not doing it again works for me.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:28 PM on Mar. 7, 2013

• thats what im saying and im confused at how to go about this....how you think i should do it
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:28 PM on Mar. 7, 2013

• @mae what u mean
    Anonymous

• you are not playing hard to get. you are playing i'm stupid by even talking to and believing him.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:29 PM on Mar. 7, 2013

• Oh, whoa. I didn't read the text before I answered. In that case staying as far away from me as possible is probably the best way.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:30 PM on Mar. 7, 2013

• but im not responding back or anyhting he said in text messages im barely even picking up my phone...he said he willing to make anything work by doing anything. im being mean to him therefore he dont know that i probably will let him make it up

^^ This is game playing. Just move on.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:31 PM on Mar. 7, 2013

• A guy like that? Best thing he could do for me is go away, Far, far away! I wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole. God knows what diseases he could have now.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:32 PM on Mar. 7, 2013

• so what should i do? i been with him for so long idk how to let go :(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:32 PM on Mar. 7, 2013