does it feel like you have to pee?

Okay---

If your water breaking is just the constant & slow trickle... does it constantly feel like you have to pee?
I CONSTANTLY feel like I have to pee, and when I sit down to pee, I go.. Then as soon as I stop, it just like trickles. Should I be worried? Could this be my water? Or am I just nuts...?

shessohippie

Asked by shessohippie at 10:46 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its normal in the third trimester to have that trickle after you have already peed... like today i sat there for like a good 5 min peeing...

just stand up and wait for it to trickle out.. its just urine. its normal.

and it doesnt feel like pee... youll feel pressure then bam...it will come out. no pee feeling though because it isnt your bladder that is feeling full its completely different.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 10:49 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• idk...my mama was telling me the other day that when her water broke this is what happened....She woke up at 7am to go pee and her pee never stopped. She said it DOES feel like you gotta pee but it just comes out, you can't control it, and it's alot...not just a trickle. And in my birthing class they said only %10 of women's water breaks anyway so yours might not. Idk though....that's just what they said.
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 11:27 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• im 30 wks and i asked my dr about this last week and she said that its normal to have to pee all the time and sometimes i feel like i have to pee really bad but only a few drops comes out. she said if its your water breaking is usually all comes out at once or if not then its a big trikle like you think you need to go chang your pants and it keeps coming out and doesnt stp when u put on new pants, that just what my docto told me.
    mudgirl

Answer by mudgirl at 11:28 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• It is different than the "urge to pee" because a full bladder is different. It would feel more like an "urge to stop a pee accident than is currently taking place."
    My water broke and would gush & stop, gush & stop... I could often slow/stop it with my kegel muscles, but only very momentarily.

Your need to pee would likely be a heavy uterus squashing your bladder. ;-)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 11:50 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• yup that far along your baby is just laying on your bladder so you may have a trickle. when my water broke it was far from a trickle! it was like Niagra Falls! it gushed out of me then it was a trickle. you will know the differece!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 11:57 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• yes, it could be that ur water bag hasn't broken all the way. This happened to me w/ my son 5 yrs. ago. When I got to the hospital,, the doc had to break my water, since it was only cracked at the top part.
    Aneq

Answer by Aneq at 8:03 AM on Feb. 16, 2009