help

i am passing clear clotes bigger than my pinky finger. what is this? i just had a baby by c section 3 months ago but havent had any discharge since he was 2 weeks old so what could this be?

mom-to-be21

Asked by mom-to-be21 at 10:56 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It could be cervical mucuous.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 10:58 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• what causes it i have never had it befor and when i had my pap done last week it came back with abdnormal cells what does that mean i dont have any stds that was negative
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 11:00 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• It could be that you have a high white blood cell count. While i was pregnant i had the same thing, i called my dr and she brought me in for a culture test. It showed i had abnormal cells too, and it was a high count of white blood cells. They gave me a sample of the meds because they are expensive and it was one treatment then it was gone. But since then my daughter is 9months and I still discharge A LOT (TMI) but my dr said it is normal and not to worry all the tests i have had have come back normal.
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 11:11 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• You should REALLY call your doctor! He/She can make a better diagnosis than any of us and it could be serious.
    bekalynn825

Answer by bekalynn825 at 11:18 AM on Feb. 16, 2009