NEED simple easy recipe for 1.35 LB boneless pork loin filet ASAP plz

I have a Tyson 1.35 LB boneless pork loin filet that I am trying to make for dinner and I need some simple recipes to do so... slow cooker, or baking preferably. Thank you so much.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Mar. 7, 2013 in Food & Drink

• throw is in a slow cooker with potatoes and carrots with a can of what ever broth you have. Season and cook.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 1:54 PM on Mar. 7, 2013

• BBQ them. All meat tastes better Grilled

Answer by louise2 at 1:58 PM on Mar. 7, 2013

• Trim fat from pork fillet, heat fat in skillet to accumulate about two tablespoons of drippings. Combine flour, salt, pepper, and garlic salt. Coat pork fillet, brown in the fat in the skillet.

In large casserole, combine 3-4 cup water or broth with 1 tablespoon snipped parsley, 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, and 1 bay leaf.

Peel 6 small carrots and cut them in half lengthwise. Cut six small potatoes in half, peeled or left unpeeled. Thinly slice one onion. Salt carrot and potatoes to taste, add to casserole with pork fillet. Arrange onion slices on top. Cover tightly and bake at 350 for about an hour and a half, basting once or twice.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:15 PM on Mar. 7, 2013

• put it in a ziploc with Italian dressing, at least for an hour, then sear and bake covered in tinfoil until the middle is 160 degrees, about an hour.
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 3:21 PM on Mar. 7, 2013

• I like an Asian marinade .Some soy ,pineapple juice ,minced garlic a little onion and a little sesame seed oi;.Marinate for an hour .Dump all of it in a pan and bake ,turning every once in a while. Serve with asparagus and broccoli mixed with rice.

Also a balsamic marinade is yummy ,then cook it and reduce the balsamic marinade to drizzle.

drfink

Answer by drfink at 4:09 PM on Mar. 7, 2013

• I'd grill that puppy ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:41 PM on Mar. 15, 2013