Reactions to the filibuster?

Wasn't home much yesterday, but surprised it didn't come up here.

2 G.O.P. Senators Assail Colleague’s Filibuster Over Drones

I think all the facebook support is skewing people's views, making them think this is something everyone agrees with.  There's a difference between disagreeing with something and saying so, and making up exaggerations and lies to over emotionalize and overdramatize something, which is essentially the opposite of improving a situation (kind of like having an idiot agree with you in a discussion, undoing all the good work you've done by association)

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 1:53 PM on Mar. 7, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• They have a lot of hot air. We don't care. At least I don't. They having fits.

Answer by louise2 at 1:57 PM on Mar. 7, 2013

• Typical political idiocy at its best.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:04 PM on Mar. 7, 2013

• I had no problems with the filibuster. I think Rand Paul had been asking questions and not getting a satisfactory answer for so long that he did what he felt he needed to do to put some attention on the issue of drone strikes and constitutionality. I wish more elected officials would speak to their convictions. At least we would know if they had them or not.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:07 PM on Mar. 7, 2013

• True, QuinnMae. That I do agree with.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:20 PM on Mar. 7, 2013

• At least he didn't read from the phone book, he was giving his ideological view on warfare. This is the perfect discussion/lecture for congress.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 2:20 PM on Mar. 7, 2013

• He finally got an answer from AG Holder. I think he did the right thing. If AG Holder had simply answered the question based on the constitution we could've avoided this whole thing. Consequently, the vote for John Brennen has taken place and he was affirmed as the next CIA director.
    HHx5

Answer by HHx5 at 3:51 PM on Mar. 7, 2013

• I am proud he is my senator and I voted for him!
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 8:23 PM on Mar. 7, 2013