Have you tried

Has anyone tried ACAIPURE, ACAI BERRY, ACAI anything?
If so tell me about it. Did you loose weight? Did it boost your energy? Is it out what they make it to be?

racingmomma

Asked by racingmomma at 11:06 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I hear acai works pretty well. I haven't personally tried it. My friend has and she lost weight.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 11:08 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• my mother is using acai and shes been on it for 2 months now and so far good results, i think she said she lost about 15-20 so far..she looks like she lost more than that.
    Anonymous

• I just started Acai Berry and Colon Cleanse last week... I don't have scales to weigh myself on, but I go to my BFF's house and weigh. The first week I lost 3 lbs. We'll see what happens next week. But I will tell you that I am feeling better, less hungry all the time, less likely to binge eat and I feel better motivated to move.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:33 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I am interested in it too. If you decide to use it, would you please keep me up to date?
    KyraandKayden

Answer by KyraandKayden at 9:25 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I was curious to everyone's answer. I have been using acaipure since Thanksgiving and I have lost 20lbs....I feel amazing, less hungry, hell I don't even care for my coffee in the morning....I was just about to order some more. Just remember ladies if you do this, don't fall for the ads you can find this stuff on EBAY and bid on it. I just got another bottle for 11.36..Im stoked cause I want to continue until Im down some more weight.
    racingmomma

Answer by racingmomma at 10:56 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• what does this stuff do exactly?
    Haley_Comet

Answer by Haley_Comet at 5:28 PM on Feb. 17, 2009