Is there anything I can do?

My period cam early this month for some reason and it has screwed all kinds of things up! Now it looks like I will be getting my period a couple days before my wedding and for the duration of our honeymoon!!!
HELP!!! What can I do to switch things around?!?!

I have tried taking by BC back to back (not taking the placebo pills). but that didnt work at all! Just made me spot for 3 months!
Is there something else I can do?!?

MelaniesMama

Asked by MelaniesMama at 11:13 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Health

• Yes, I think your OB/GYN can prescribe something that will fix this situation. I have heard other people talk about it but can't remember if it was a shot or a prescription.
    Lisahi

Answer by Lisahi at 11:21 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• just pray that you dont have it on your wedding night....
    Mine was weird I got it the DAY before my wedding, on my wedding day it stopped, and then came back the day after, weird lol.

If you get it just have sex in the shower on your wedding night...if it really bothers him that much.
    Anonymous

• Your doctor can give you something to stop your period. Don't stress
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:54 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Have a fun wedding and do what you need to do for your wedding night (some people don't like to have sex while bleeding...) If you haven't slept with him before, a few more nights won't make a difference...use the tension to build things up! whoohoo!! If you're already sleeping with him..well...you're already sleeping with him.

Or...find a doctor who will just willy-nilly hand out medication to mess up your hormones and play games with your system.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:00 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Thanks ladies!
    MelaniesMama

Answer by MelaniesMama at 3:49 PM on Feb. 16, 2009