My husband never told me he bought those pills Manly, which is like Viagra..

Now I don't know what to think since they were hidden in his truck and he had been gone for the past month and a half..never has tried them with me or has said he has a problem..so what does that mean???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• uh oh. The hiding is the scariest part and that he's been gone. I would ask him but it doesn't look good.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 11:16 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Maybe he's embarrassed that he is taking them.  Dunno.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:17 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Mamamia...well he works out of state and he is usually gone for about two or three months, but of course we trust each other and we suppose to be faithful..although he has cheated on me a few times in the past...so i am thinking could he be having flings over there and taking the pills over there? because i know that we have never talked about it at home about him needing pills or anything like that..plus he thought he had them hidden good but I found them! Just haven't confronted him yet..
    Anonymous

• i have a toy hidden in a box in the garage... new, never used... just not sure if it's right or wrong to bring it out, topic never came up...

then again my DH got a box of Enzyte in the mail, a buddy ordered it sent to him as a joke... maybe he was the butt of one of those?
    Anonymous

• Maybe he has used it with you, but you didn't know. It's probably a very embaressing topic for him to bring up, it can't make him feel very manly that he needs these pills. Don't jump to any conclusions about possible infidelity until you've talked to him about it. Approach it lightly, without any accusations.
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 11:41 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Micahsmom..i guess I am just trying to think of why hide them..now if those pills makes the guy have an erection that can last awhile, then I know for sure he hasn't used them on me before because I haven't experienced it in that way..i mean we do our thing but shortly after i can say that its back to normal and it doesn't stay erect long like I think it would if a pill has been taken before..?? I am just in denial I really think he has used them while he has been gone working out of state and then staying at a motel? Don't know what to think...
    Anonymous

• one way to tell if he is using it with you. Is sex lasting longer or are you have sex more often? sorry if TMI
    Anonymous

• Sex doesn't last that long and it is not that often either, altleast a few times a week or atleast two times a week, but another thing is that he is an alcoholic so his drinking gets in the way of him having an erection and actually keeping one..sorry tmi..but for what I know the pills have not existed that long becuase he just bought this truck like four months ago and before this he couldn't of had them hidden them elsewhere where I couldn't see them..plus when he bought the truck at the end of october he left out of state and came home for xmas for two weeks but i didn't check his truck then and the sex those two weeks I can count with one hand. And it wasn't like he used those pills with me, did he have them then?? Idk..
    Anonymous

• Maybe he has tried them with you and just didn't want you to know about it because he was embarrassed.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 12:18 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Maybe he's cheating and having trouble getting it up cause he knows it's wrong.
    Anonymous