what is going on?!?!

ok so i have noticed that when i take a shower or bath ath my hair is falling out.not just a few strands here and there its like 20 strands. am i balding? i have not dyed my hair or had it cut recently but i did just have a baby 3 months ago. is there anything i can do to fix this situation?

sandraberke

Asked by sandraberke at 11:24 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Get your thyroid checked out. Loss of hair is a sign of your thyroid hormone levels being out of whack.
    mommy2boys0406

Answer by mommy2boys0406 at 2:00 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Buy different shampoo...have you swithed to a new brand lately??
    It could also be stress...
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 11:30 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• after having a baby you can lose your hair. And a lot of stress you can also lose your hair.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:48 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• it probably has to do with having a baby. It happened to me with both mine. Your hair gets thicker cause of being preggo then when those hormones go away it thins out again. it will stop soon.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 11:54 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Gotta love those hormones!! I thought sure I was gonna go bald after I had my son. It's normal to loose a lot of hair after you have baby though it may take longer if you breastfeed.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:49 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• It is from having a baby. Your hair gets thicker when you are pregnant because of the change in hormones. So then after you have the baby all that extra hair " sheds" so to speak. Don't worry you're not going bald.
    shabrown907

Answer by shabrown907 at 11:23 PM on Feb. 17, 2009