Help with a name and slogan for a online hair accessory?

I have been making flowers and bows for almost a year now, I started shortly after my 2 year old was diagnosed with Leukemia and I wanted her to have things for her head once she started to loose all her hair, we are almost a year into treatment and I am looking into starting to sell them online but I just can not come up with a name or a catchy slogan to bring in people. Any help would be amazing, I want something that will appeal to all ages.

They can be from bald to long hair, and do not need to specifically be for Leukemia.

My daughters name is Amillianna.

Thanks

Stephanie

king04

Asked by king04 at 4:27 PM on Mar. 7, 2013 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Amillion Hair Dos?
    Anonymous

• Amillianna's bowtique.
    Anonymous

• Amillianna bownanza
    Anonymous

• not a name in mind right this minute but the idea that came to me was a general name( Stephanie's hair to there botique) for example then having a special line for Leukemia patients/survivors using your DD name
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 11:03 PM on Mar. 11, 2013

• Hair Ya Doing?
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 8:21 PM on Mar. 13, 2013