Need help with a schedule

My two year old and four year old really need some structure I just have no idea how to set up a schedule for them. My four year 3 days out of the week is at preschool but they are both bored so constantly fighting, and it is too cold for outside and with my two year she has Leukemia so exposure to people is really limited due to her surpressed immune system. Any ideas or schedule samples would be awesome.

Thank you

king04

Asked by king04 at 5:13 PM on Mar. 7, 2013 in General Parenting

• You could do crafts every day. Maybe do a theme week and set crafts around that.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 5:14 PM on Mar. 7, 2013

• I have kids same age. They play a lot together and independantly too. My 4yo loves paining. He usually comes to ideas on what to play. I make sure to offer and make available to him different toys. I do not play with them much. I read books, tell stories, instruct on proper behavior. Sometimes we play bord games, build of blocks, but they do well on their own. It's enough to say, lets color or here is a "new" game. They entertain themselves a lot. When I have more structured day it helps me to make they day more structured too. I read something to myself and later to them. The more I do write, the more I ask them to write for me etc.
    kujus04

Answer by kujus04 at 5:31 PM on Mar. 7, 2013

• Have you ever been on Pinterest? There are a lot of activities for children and a lot of ideas as well.
    Anonymous