Which college course did you like the most and why?

I liked laboratories the most. i could work up the problems on my own and always received good grading.

kujus04

Asked by kujus04 at 6:42 PM on Mar. 7, 2013 in

• PSYC 3506: Human Sexuality
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 7:41 PM on Mar. 7, 2013

• Death & Dying was a very interesting class and I got a lot out of it. Bowling was my favorite though!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 7:47 PM on Mar. 7, 2013

• I liked Novel Into Film, and Voice and Articulation

Novel Into Film because it was fun to analyse pop culture, and the professor was really engaging .

Voice and Articulation because it was something I was required to take that ended up changing my direction entirely in school.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 6:56 PM on Mar. 7, 2013

• I'd have to say my Anatomy & Physiology I & II... they were weighted heavy (more credits then other classes), but I loved them. The professor was GREAT!! Then I'd have to say that any of my Athletic Training clinicals come in a close second!! ;o)
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 7:45 PM on Mar. 7, 2013

• I loved all of my sociology & psychology classes.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:51 PM on Mar. 7, 2013

• It was a geology course, believe it or not. I didn't care much for old rocks and stuff, but I had the most awesome teacher who brought the subject to life.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:08 PM on Mar. 7, 2013

• Human Sexuality...very informative and i was one of only 3 kids in the class who were brave enough to admit to having had sex so i got to talk A LOT haha (it was a private Christian University).

Piano II...cause i got to play piano. i also got 4 hours a week of practice in the piano rooms...they were always crowded.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:32 PM on Mar. 7, 2013

• Psychopharmacology--it was fascinating to learn how drugs--including cigarettes and caffeine affect the body..mainly the brain.

I also like ALL my psych and sociology classes.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:05 AM on Mar. 10, 2013

• medical
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:53 PM on Mar. 16, 2013