My 6 year old "forgets" to wipe his butt... SERIOUSLY?!

I just dont understand it. He did this a lot when he was 5, but was fine after i told him how important it is to be clean. Now hes doing it again. Like seriously, how do you just forget to wipe?! Does anyone elses kid have this issue or is mine just a weirdo? LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 PM on Mar. 7, 2013 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• My son is 8... I think it is a boy thing. We use flushable wipes to help him remember and do a good job.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:53 PM on Mar. 7, 2013

• My 7 year old doesn't forget to wipe.. but does a TERRIBLE job at it!! So half the time, I still have to help - she should really have this down already at her age, UGH..
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 8:54 PM on Mar. 7, 2013

• Cleaning out your own skid-marked undies is a great memory refresher! :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:57 PM on Mar. 7, 2013

• I think kids just get so busy and in a hurry to go back to whatever they were doing that they forget. Yuck!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:02 PM on Mar. 7, 2013

• Oh, lordy... the skidmarks I find on her underwear... I wonder "Wasn't your butt itching?! How can you stand it!?"
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 9:06 PM on Mar. 7, 2013

• Mabye you could stand over him and tell him he will never have privacy until he wipes his butt better, oh and be really annoying sing and bug him he'll start doing better just to get rid of you lol
    pinkparcel

Answer by pinkparcel at 9:07 PM on Mar. 7, 2013

• My 44 year old "forgets" to wipe his but, LOL (my DH(
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 9:15 PM on Mar. 7, 2013

• This is why little boys smell like poop when you volunteer in class! Seriously. They are bad wipers. They may wipe once and just drag a smear of poop to their balls. At least that is my experience with boys. Gah! SO frustrating!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:35 PM on Mar. 7, 2013

• my grandson forgets and forgets to wash his hands. have to remind him him all the time
    carolina54

Answer by carolina54 at 11:11 PM on Mar. 10, 2013