If you could choose to be in any TV family which one would you choose?

Can be any TV show ever, even an old black and white one, like bewitched, lassie, leave it to beaver. Can be newer ones, the Brady bunch, all in the family, Roseanne, to modern ones like the walking dead or what ever else is popular now lol.

You can even choose cartoons if you want like family guy, the Simpsons, The Flintstones etc..

Personally I think I would like to join the Adams family cause I'm kind of creepy and Kooky lol

AnonNdrag

Asked by AnonNdrag at 11:09 PM on Mar. 7, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Dallas! I want a Bentley, swimming pool, hot body, and tons and tons of money! LOL
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 11:13 PM on Mar. 7, 2013

• The Starks, I can't stand Cat or Sansa, but the rest are pretty cool and I could handle being related to them. I love Arya and Bran.

kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:58 PM on Mar. 7, 2013

• The Big Vally
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:04 AM on Mar. 8, 2013

• How about the Beverly Hillbillies? All that money, and all that down home fun at the same time.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:46 AM on Mar. 8, 2013

• "Family Ties"....sha la la la
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 8:34 AM on Mar. 8, 2013

• Friends
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:25 AM on Mar. 8, 2013

• The Hecks, from The Middle
    snookyfritz

Answer by snookyfritz at 10:10 AM on Mar. 8, 2013

• Hmmm, can't think of any who have Mexicans in them....wouldn't want to ind up a drug addict, criminal or maid which seem to be the only roles available to mexicans.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 11:47 AM on Mar. 8, 2013

• the royle family! british comedy
    san78

Answer by san78 at 1:15 PM on Mar. 9, 2013

• Booklover- There was I love Lucy is featured a cuban husband..Wizards of waverly place have a mexican father, Santana from Glee is Mexican...,The Brothers GarcĂ­a, Rob- Starring Rob Snyder (2010), Dexter has many mexican and hispanic Characters/families. Maria the capt of the police dept, Basista is a detective, his sister is a main character. There may not be a lot of shows that focus solely on Mexican families but there are a lot that do feature them. I for one love to see a show that shows of Mexican culture and like you said the good side of it, not drugs and gangs etc. I love how Mexican culture is very family oriented, the loyalty there is outstanding and a lot of us could take a lesson from that. You don't see many Hispanic people in nursing homes because they are usually cared for at home by their family and that is just so awesome and really warms my heart. :)
    AnonNdrag

Comment by AnonNdrag (original poster) at 8:51 AM on Mar. 10, 2013