Another SNOW DAY

For Us here in the state of CT. How about you?? :) Have fun & stay safe

liss05

Asked by liss05 at 7:25 AM on Mar. 8, 2013 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• It has been snowing here since last night. So over these storms.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 7:34 AM on Mar. 8, 2013

• Just an icy crust here. Kids have a 1 hour delay.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 7:39 AM on Mar. 8, 2013

• nope; today is field day at my daughter's school. they were suppose to wear shorts but 45 degrees is not shorts weather unfortunately! it should warm up to the 70's though by the time they go out there.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:07 AM on Mar. 8, 2013

• No. I wish it were. Sucks because I don't think we are going to have another snow day this year.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 8:41 AM on Mar. 8, 2013

• We are getting ready for another storm that is supposed to hit tomorrow. I feel like winter is a huge procrastinator and waited until the last minute to do anything. My younger kids are off for a professional day for the teachers.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:56 AM on Mar. 8, 2013

• I was actually hoping for one (we all were up so late last night) but we didn't get a call. It might have been justified as a snow day, though. (The last one we had definitely wasn't justifiably; the snow--which was admittedly heavy when it came--didn't start until after 4 p.m. that day, but school was cancelled the whole day!!!)

Our road hadn't even been plowed when my husband left to take our daughter to school. It's a heavy snow.

Sure looks beautiful out there! The snowy stand of birches outside my kitchen window is so pretty, and the creek at the bottom of our yard looks so nice all bordered by white again.
    girlwithC

Answer by girlwithC at 10:03 AM on Mar. 8, 2013

• If tomorrow were a school day, it might have been called off because of snow.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:37 AM on Mar. 9, 2013