I am curious, does your man turn on all or m0st of the lights to get ready in the morning while you are still sleeping?

This question is meant for the women that their men get up earlier before they do. My husbad gets up at 5 am, where I get up at 7 am.

Does your man try and be considerate with the lights or does he do his thing all lights on?

AmyLynn5398

Asked by AmyLynn5398 at 8:47 AM on Mar. 8, 2013 in Just for Fun

• He works later now but when he worked really early he did. Not ALL the lights and wouldn't leave it on very long but still irritated me lol. I get very grumpy if someone disturbs my sleep in any way!
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 9:38 AM on Mar. 8, 2013

• I get up with whoever is out the earliest. On the rare occasion I don't, DH doesn't put on more than the closet light in the bedroom, but he'll leave every other in the house on when he leaves!
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 8:51 AM on Mar. 8, 2013

• No, he puts everything he needs on the couch the night before and just goes downstairs.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 9:15 AM on Mar. 8, 2013

• He's extremely considerate, even more so now that baby's here. He doesn't like the bitch I become when I've been woken.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 11:24 AM on Mar. 8, 2013

• He'll close the bedroom door and get dressed in the bathroom. He's very considerate

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:49 AM on Mar. 8, 2013

• The rare days that my husband gets up earlier than me he doesn't turn on any lights in the bedroom, and he closes the bathroom door before he turns on the light in there (I'm guessing, because it never wakes me)

Answer by missanc at 8:49 AM on Mar. 8, 2013

• DH gets up at 4:30 am to get ready for work. He turns on the master bath light and the closet light, but that is it. Neither of which wake me up. he is very considerate.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 9:00 AM on Mar. 8, 2013

• Ex used to just leave the closet light on and was pretty good about closing the bathroom door before he turned on the light. Honestly, he could've had strobe lights on because I'm a pretty sound sleeper (unless it's a kid's voice I hear!).
    KPBMom

Answer by KPBMom at 9:09 AM on Mar. 8, 2013

• He turns on the bathroom light and closet light and sometimes it wakes me up but I turn on the lamp to read before I fall asleep so I guess it goes both ways.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:30 AM on Mar. 8, 2013

• No, he tries to get into the bathroom before turning on the lights so he doesn't disturb me. When he gets up he goes into the kitchen but closes the bedroom door behind him so he doesn't wake me up with lights or noise. He's pretty considerate that way.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:39 AM on Mar. 8, 2013