Does your grocery store offer digital coupons?

i just found out mine is doing is yesterday. basically- you go on their website, "clip" your coupons, and then when you go shopping, you enter your phone number in the credit card swiper and your coupons are deducted from your total. no actual coupon clipping required, or sorting through them at the register! pretty neat. cant wait to try it for the first time later.

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 9:06 AM on Mar. 8, 2013 in Money & Work

• Yeah they're uploaded to your savings card!!
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 9:08 AM on Mar. 8, 2013

• no but I wish it did
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:11 AM on Mar. 8, 2013

• Nope. I think HEB is starting to get on board. The commissary is doing it now though.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:29 AM on Mar. 8, 2013

• Yes mine does also.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:37 AM on Mar. 8, 2013

• yes and i LOVE It! it makes me WANT to shop so much more at Safeway now rather than Wal-mart where it might be a bit cheaper. The deals with my digital coupons are awesome and I love that they tailor it to what *I* buy. Like every week at least 5 of the things we regularly buy are on a special deal JUST for U (for me!). plus there are usually some good deals on like name brand stuff that maybe we didn't used to buy cause it was too expensive, but with the coupons we get it cheaper than the generic (sometimes, not always so i have to read it carefully!)
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 9:40 AM on Mar. 8, 2013

• No. Doesn't Kroger do that? The closest one to me is about 45 minutes away. I don't really use them for a lot of grocery items though.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:33 AM on Mar. 8, 2013

• None of them do.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 1:22 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• I've thought about trying that Safeway one, Just For You, I think it's called. Just haven't gotten around to it, but I'm getting tired of shopping at Wal-Mart, which seems to have a problem keeping more than just a couple of registers open at any given time lately.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:57 AM on Mar. 9, 2013

• not at all
    san78

Answer by san78 at 9:55 AM on Mar. 11, 2013