• In the Spotlight:

Is it normal to have cramps and a bloody discharge at 11 wks pregnant?

The discharge is a brown color.... we went to the ER and they did an ultra-sound and we saw the baby kicking around and the heart beating. He did a pelvic and the uterus was also closed.
I was just wondering if anyone else had this problem.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had this happen but iam only six weeks and they are watching my hcg levels and doing ultrasounds to make sure the baby is growing.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 11:40 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Yep. And I had a yeast infection.
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 12:40 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I had it in my 7th week with both my kids then again in the 9th week but mine wsn't like yours mine had chunks, even clumps....I was so freaked out. After my like 3time int he ER with my 1st born the doc there told me there was nothing anyone could do if my body was going to abort my baby. After that, I woul djust stay home, I would bleed but I would just go lay in bed and pray God would do HIs will. Both my kids are in excelent health, weight, height, etc... But I can't say what"s "normal" to you. Good luck though, and if they saw your lil baby and they told you he/she was fine then don't worry chances are good.

Happ-eToBme

Answer by Happ-eToBme at 1:18 AM on Feb. 16, 2009