What would you get for the daycare ladies?

I am switching my kids daycares at the end of this month. They have been watching my kids for almost 2 years. They have been great but it's getting to expensive and plus I want to get them in a better school then the one's near by.
There is 10 of them some are there in the morning and some are there in the afternoon. I am on a limited budget but want to do something. On there last day there I am sending cupcakes and juice boxes to say bye to all of there friends.

LostSoul88

Asked by LostSoul88 at 10:41 AM on Mar. 8, 2013 in Relationships

• Someone had a cute suggestion for a gift for a teacher on a limited budget and someone suggested getting them a plan and decorating the pot with something to the effect of 'thank you for helping me grow'. I thought that was such a cute idea.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:43 AM on Mar. 8, 2013

• If you don't like the flowers then you can put in a low maintenance plant or maybe some lucky bamboo. I like a philodendron with it's heart shaped leaves, you could make the little card look like a leaf, but in a different color.

Philodendron

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:12 AM on Mar. 8, 2013

• Maybe help your kids do a pinterest project for them?
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 10:47 AM on Mar. 8, 2013

• Baked goodies are always appreciated!
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 10:57 AM on Mar. 8, 2013

• Of course you would want a smaller plant than the one above or the decorative pot won't be showcased. They have young ones at the nursery and usually in the garden dept of home depot and lowes.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:22 AM on Mar. 8, 2013

• Awww, that's really sweet.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:47 AM on Mar. 8, 2013

• I love that flower pot. I would go with that.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 12:06 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• I have a couple idea's in mind now. I like the whole Thank you for letting me grow, then I want to include a picture of them and maybe a certificate for a free manicure but I dont know what else. Like the picture below but minus the flowers and have the kids decorate the thing but what else should I put in it?

Thank You for Helping Me Grow:   Flower Pot by Sarah Madelinee Weaver-Leathers

LostSoul88

Comment by LostSoul88 (original poster) at 10:51 AM on Mar. 8, 2013

• I want to include this poem

Amazon.com: A Gift For A Daycare Provider Or Pre-school Teacher. Touching 8x10 Poem, Double-matted in White Over Blue And Enhanced With Watercolor Graphics.: Home & Kitchen

LostSoul88

Comment by LostSoul88 (original poster) at 11:29 AM on Mar. 8, 2013